We are hiring
We are looking for teachers to work with us on exciting projects in our school program. We are Nepal’s most forefront music school and our goal is to teach in a progressive way to help children reach their potential.
- Experience in teaching music.
- Reliable, responsible, committed and punctual.
- Experience and confidence working with children and schools.
- Background in Western music and/or music education.
- Current job will be 3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 2 hours per day. Since this is an ongoing project, depending on the performance, the candidate may be offered a higher amount of work hours and salary.
To apply, please email an application letter accompanied by your curriculum vitae and 2 letters of recommendation.
Come be part of Nepal’s most exciting music school where you will mingle with talented musicians and become part of the Kathmandu music scene.
Music educator/ choir teacher